Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thing #19 Voice your opinion

This thingy has me thinkin'. Just at a glance, it appears that Voicethread is a convenient, efficient, productive way for a class to communicate about a given topic. What I like about it most is that kids can discuss in numerous ways and that the topic of their conversations can be over something visual. In fact, the kids can discuss numerous slides which will prevent them from getting bogged down and superficial about one or two images or topics.

I've stuck with my Harlem Renaissance unit and found this virtually perfect slide show.



I'm kind of excited about this. I'll be really excited when it comes to fruition. I could spend the rest of my life creating interactive activities to use in a classroom. Maybe by the time I'm ready for retirement, I'll have completed some of the ideas that I have rolling around in my head.

1 comment:

  1. We must collaborate. I must use this--I can think of a million things, but when and how and where . . .AAUUUGGGHHHHHH!!!! as Charlie Brown would say. I think if we do some of this together, we should be able to make it work, BEFORE we retire.

    ReplyDelete